Friday, March 2, 2012

Gmarket Accessories BARGAIN!

I JUST FOUND AWESOME BARGAINS ON GMARKET! :D

Here are the links for those who are interested too!
  1. Necklace: http://list.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=404884921
  2. Rings: http://list.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=405062772
Necklaces first!

This was my most expensive purchase at S$9.90, but I'm definitely happy with the quality! Such good workmanship for under TEN BUCKS?!?!


This will look perfect with all-buttoned-up collar shirts. I CAN'T WAIT TO STYLE THIS. :D


Some of the necklaces were going for S$1.90, DAMN CRAZY, I KNOW. I had to snap up some just to satisfy my Gmarket addiction!

I'm amazed at how good quality this parrot necklace has!!



I bought all these rings for S$1.90 each. It's certainly a pigs-flew moment, because you certainly cannot find such AWESOME quality rings for under S$2!! BRAND NEW SOME MORE! Gosh.


I spotted the stud bonanza ring at Forever 21 for S$13, and I only spent S$2. HEEHEE. :))


I can kill someone with this ring.


This is the only ring that I was disappointed with. It's made with cheap metal, those that will rust very quickly kind. Oh well, can't expect much heh?


All these had free shipping! SHOP NOW GUYS! :D

No comments: