Sunday, February 26, 2012

OOTD for PI Week 8 (1/3 completed!)

Time passes so fast when you are busy or when you are having fun. I think the previous sentence is so overused that I feel rather ashamed to have typed it out.

It's a bittersweet feeling.

It's great that we are one-third into internship (16 more weeks to go!), but it's kind of overwhelming to leave internship and be thrown into the murky world of Final Year Project. I don't want to leave my routine and FYP can just screw my world updownleftright.

The other good thing about internship is, I'm definitely losing weight. Being busy = not much lunch = YAY LESS CALORIES.

I hope this continues till June!

Of which I must announce, I have booked my Hongkong trip for early July. I hope FOC'12 is not held between 3rd July - 7th July. PLEASE PLEASE NO NO.

Monday's outfit:

Top: Tommy Hilfiger
Pants: H&M
Belt: ZARA
Shoes: Mitju
Bracelet: H&M
Bag: Gmarket


Tuesday's outfit:

Top: H&M
Jeggings: thrifted from Indo
Belt: H&M
Booties: ZARA


Wednesday's outfit:

Top: H&M
Skirt: Gmarket
Belt: FEP
Shoes: Mitju


Thursday's outfit:

Top: H&M
Blouse (inside): ASOS
Leggings: Bossini
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: Gmarket


Friday's outfit:

Top: Gmarket
Leggings: Cotton On
Shoes: Gmarket
Necklace + Rings: Forever 21


Have a great week ahead everyone!

Mine's gonna be awesome, BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! :D

No comments: