Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shame shame (Happy Chinese New Year!)

I find myself no longer doing things that I normally do. Must be all that feelings of jadedness from work. Blogging, very sadly, has become a burden. I must really be quite honest. It has become a product of conflict between passion and responsibilities - what I really like to do and what I really am supposed to do.

I hope this constant fatigue will die down as I familiarise myself with work.

I have listed what I want to blog about by Wednesday though (yes, MTV gave us all an extra day of holidays FUCK YEAH):
  • More OOTDs
  • Recent smoochiezz haul
  • Review of a new foundation
  • Review of a new concealer
  • Random work + friends blogposts
YES I WILL NOT BE LAZY!

Wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year! :)

No comments: