Sunday, November 27, 2011

New sandals + New nail colour! (OPI Suzy Skis in the Pyrenees)

My mom bought new sandals and she hated it (no idea why she bought also). So automatically, the pair of sandals goes to MOI. :)

Do not judge my ugly nails. They look like that after years of reckless walking which led to painful encounters with doors, cabinets, etc. And I hate pedicures because I wear closed-toe shoes very often and when they are rather tight, the nail polish will go everywhere. So irritating.

Anyway, this pair of sandals is love because of the nude straps - elongates your legs! The gold touch a bit ugly though, but aiyah should be alright for everyday-wear.


NEW NAIL COLOUR! :)



It's more of a really dark, deep blue, rather than black. Quite sheer on first application, I needed 3 coats to make it opaque.

The most awesome thing is I GOT IT FOR S$5 ON EBAY. NYAHAHAHAHA. :)

No comments: