Wednesday, November 23, 2011

INSTAGRAM Love + OPI Bastille in My Heart

The power of INSTAGRAM baffles me. I am so addicted that I have been taking random photos of everything at any time of the day. Food, sky, outfit, jewellery. ANYTHING!

This is taken outside my house. OBVIOUSLY IT IS HEAVILY EDITED OKAY. The power of iPhone apps is CRAZYYYY.


More awesome sky. The next one is even better.


BEST PHOTO. Unedited and THIS IS REAL. It was about to rain at 3:38 pm a few days ago and the sky was this black. It was madly bewildering, like as if a massive thunderstorm was coming. And no, it wasn't a thunderstorm. Just a mild drizzle. DID NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL.



The start of my jogging route!

I have been jogging almost daily since the start of the exam period and that has been awesome to my weight-loss regime. So far this week, I'm down 2.3kg! :) Of course that was coupled with a less than healthy diet (meaning i skipped lunch/dinner because I was too preoccupied with mugging) but I tried to replenish my nutrients with multi-vitamin pills. IT IS ALL GOOD. I'm determined to lose another 4 more kg by the end of this year! :)

And running everyday is terrible at first, but now I'm addicted because after running, I get so much adrenaline pumping and so much endorphins in my system that I can start on mugging right away! SO AWESOME! WIN-WIN SITUATION! :)


New accessories for the awesome week! :)

I'm still waiting for so many things to come! HURRY HURRY!

Exam period is seriously bad for my bank account. I just buy and buy without thinking, or maybe with the thought of "rewarding" myself after conquering 2 chapters. Major =.= but ohwell, if I'm happy, that's fine. SO THOSE ITEMS BETTER COME AWESOME, IF NOT I AM A MAD AND ANGRY WOMAN.



I bought OPI Bastille in My Heart a few weeks ago for S$5 bucks on eBay. Mind-boggling price, I know. It wasn't the colour that I expected it to be so I was quite upset. However I tried it on for this week, AND IT IS QUITE GOOD.


Previous photo was taken by the trusted iPhone. Here are some clearer photos taken by the more trusted G11.



It really is quite an easy colour to pull off, especially if you have short nails. By the way, the red in the photos got a little bit washed out. Maybe add a little bit more maroon to the red?

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ON LONG NAILS unless you are a rich tai-tai who is over 40 years old. Dark metallic red colours can only look youthful if applied on shorter nails!!

OK BACK TO RUNNING MAN EPISODE 69!! CHOI MIN SOOOO! :D

No comments: