Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monki is available online! :)

My 6-month stint in Stockholm blossomed my true love for Monki. For those who didn't know, Monki is a brand under the huge company that brought you H&M. Weekday is also under the same company; that's the brand that brings in all the Cheap Monday goodness.

Monki + Weekday were my sins in Stockholm and to be honest, Monki triumphed over Weekday just by a weeeeee bit.

I miss going in to Monki and spasming at the ridiculously on-sale items and then grabbing everything. I still remember my 2 pairs of wide-legged pants that were on sale for 60SEK (~S$12), with an original pricetag of 400SEK (~S$80). CRAZY OR WHAT.

However, since I'm back in Singapore, I can't rely on Monki's crazy in-store sales anymore.

The website has been up and alive for quite some time, but it's only recently that they implemented online shopping. BUT, I don't think they ship to Singapore though; for that you have to go through Monki Hongkong (which is usually a season behind, bummer).

Here are my favourites from the site! :)










No comments: