Sunday, August 28, 2011

VIVI Japan September 2011 Issue



Some of my favourite looks from the magazine! I can't believe how much VIVI has grown! It used to be just another Japanese fashion magazine that focuses on skimpy clothes and too-tanned looks, but ohwow! Now VIVI is AWESOME! :)

Flatforms are all-over this issue!


Colour-blocking still survives! and the socks with oxfords trend is definitely growing on me.


My next shoe purchase will be these! Gotta hunt down those cheap inspired pairs!


I just watched Episode 4 of Project Runway America Season 9 and in that episode, the designers had to design a day-to-night outfit for Nina Garcia (the horror, I know) and she gasped in horror when a designer presented metallic mustard fabric to her. I actually gasped in horror when Nina Garcia gasped in horror. What's wrong with mustard?!

I'm definitely liking the mustard additions to outfits! Everything looks so vintage-y and old school just through this addition of colour!


Everything about this look is love. High-waist wide-legged pants are extremely forgiving on women with pear-shaped bodies or women with dangerous curves. I am inspired to wear my wide-legged pants to school! :)


The top really caught my eye. Leather instantly gives an outfit that touch of rock appeal, no matter how dainty the bottom is!



At first, I was pulled in by the brown leather detail of the top that she's wearing, but...


... I noticed that her hair is mad gorgeous! How I wish I had a small face like this model. LE SIGH.




Colourful prints are very \O/ \O/!


Extremely expensive-looking. I think the trend started when Burberry pulled out trenchcoats with black leather sleeves. The look is one that I will like to emulate but cannot because of the blasting Singapore weather. BOO.


Shall be reading happie nuts September 2011 issue next! :)

No comments: