Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beauty VIVI 2011

I think Beauty VIVI is like an extra supplement that comes with the VIVI September 2011 issue. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Seems like VIVI is very much obsessed with Caucasian-looking models/exotic-looking models.
Though I have to agree that a lot of Japanese girls treat VIVI like a fashion and beauty bible and hence many of them look like Caucasian wannabes. I'm not loathing this however because all of them look immensely gorgeous with their overly-bleached hair. So I'm not complaining! :)


I wonder how will this look on me. A generous amount of eyeshadow neatly applied under on the lower eyelid, applying it lower than conventional. It's worth a try!



Rather perplexed at how Rimmel is so different in Japan! The eyeshadow quads look like they were from Kanebo or Kate or Laschuva or those Japanese brands!

And the four quads look so similar to each other, much like what canmake did previously with the neutral quads. Hating this trend, why bring out 4 highly similar quads and forcefully insist that they are different and hence cheat our money?!

Ayumi Hamasaki looking gorgeous, as always.


No comments: