Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Selling: Forever 21 Nautical Shorts

I recently bought this pair of shorts online and I am quite distraught by the fact that the measurements are extremely off.

So here are the shorts!


I bought L, which should fit me (normally UK12 for bottoms), but it is too tight for my liking. It will be a perfect fit for UK8-10 in my opinion.

Take note that it's meant to be worn high-waisted!


Here are the actual photos of the shorts! I used iPhone to take these photos, so I do apologise for the lighting atrocity.





I will be selling it for S$15 with meet-up! No mailing for now!

Meet-ups can be done anywhere in the West, preferably in NTU/Boon Lay MRT/Pioneer MRT/Clementi MRT/Bukit Batok MRT/anywhere else just email me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Payment can be made through bank transfer or cash on delivery!

Any questions just drop me an email at fitrinalim@gmail.com !

I really like this pair shorts but since it's too tight, I will let it go cheap cheap to someone who will fit it better! :)

No comments: