Friday, July 15, 2011

OOTDs from another century.

It's almost two weeks since I have been back and I have slowly grown accustomed to the awful weather. So looking forward to the monsoon season. Rain rain rain please come now!

Finally got to meet my awesome awesome BFFs last Sunday, and it was Mela's birthday as well! Now that we are all 21, we can't really do stupid things anymore, hur? It was nice meeting them again after SO LONG, and the Korean BBQ that we had was rather fantastic too! Can't wait for the next meeting, take loads of care you two!!



Some outfit of the days from way back then. Looking at some of these photos make me miss my old room in Lappis, but NO I will never go on an exchange in Sweden ever again. :S



Over exposed. Sheesh.





AND WEE BACK IN MY HOUSE! :D








Upcoming next: some awesome photos from WKWSCIFOC'11! :D

No comments: