Sunday, July 17, 2011

Excitement-inducing list

  • At least twice a week I will cook my own lunch and dinner, which will consist of vegetables and fruits and lean meats! Maybe brown rice too! OOH I shall buy muesli for breakfast!
  • Be gone carbonated drinks!
  • A glass of jasmine green tea every morning
  • 500ml of water finished 3 hours before bed time
  • Eve and Chaychay coming back from Korea on the 26th!
  • Cutting my fringe!
  • 200 crunches + 50 situps a day
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2
  • Raiding my mom's closet without her knowledge to spot potential office wear for internship
  • Brown Eyed Girl's COMEBACK
  • Embracing life and Singapore to the best of my ability because even though the weather is ultimate of foulness, this is a beautiful country. I LOVE YOU SINGAPORE.

No comments: