Thursday, June 23, 2011

Review: Yves Rocher Stylo Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil & Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Eye Liner

I heeded my French friend's advice and went into an Yves Rocher store at Champs-Elysees in Paris and I was quite surprised at how affordable the products were!

This is the Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Eye Liner - a basic black liquid eyeliner with a little bit of fine silver glitters.


And this is the Yves Rocher Stylo Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil - just a normal black eyeliner witha texture that is similar to UD's eyeliner.


A swatch of the products - top line is the liquid eyeliner, bottom line is the pencil eyeliner.


After running the tap on my hand.


The liquid eyeliner is not waterproof, which explains why after I rubbed the two lines together with water, the top line starts to run.


Bottom line still going strong even after vigorous rubbing (sounds so wrong. heehee)!


I'm really quite pleased with the two products, and I wish to buy more to stock up, but I didn't find anymore Yves Rocher stores after Paris. :(

As of now the pencil eyeliner has officially replaced UD's 24/7 because I ran out of the latter, and it works just fine, or even better! :D And when I feel like doing a winged eyeliner on my lids, the liquid eyeliner works awesomely because of how pointy the tip of the wand is, giving precise control during application.

One word: LOVE.

No comments: