Thursday, June 23, 2011

Accessories Haul from Europe Trip! :D

To make things easier, here are the past reviews that I have been churning out like a machine the past 2 days. :D

And onto the exciting part! HALO NEW ACCESSORIES FROM ABROAD! :D

Accessorise was having a 50% off sale at Madrid and oohlala I wanted to buy everything! :) This was I think 2.50 euros?


Xiangyun, Emery and I went crazy at this Cotton-On look-alike store in Madrid and everything in the store was on sale, EVERYTHING. Had to grab some accessories because the jewelleries were all 2 euros each! :D

Dainty necklace for 2 euros!


Love this necklace! 2 euros also!


I got this at H&M in Barcelona I think. It was 4.95 euros for all 3 rings. :D


From the same store as the necklaces, these rings were all 2 euros each! :D


From accessorize, this was also on 50% off sale, so it was 5.95euros I think? It's an anklet! YAY to wearing slippers to school next semester! :D


I finally got a new wallet too! This was 9.90 euros from Blanco, a local Spanish aparrel store, where the accessories are damn cheap, but the apparels damn expensive - i don't know how that works out. But yeah to chio new wallet! :D


Shall take a break from blogging and edit my photos! GAH! 9 MORE DAYS TO SINGAPORE! :D

1 comment:

Jessica-Marie said...

Those accessories are beautiful! I look forward to your pictures from Singapore :)

Please follow/comment on my blog &
I'll definitely return the favor :)

www.happykikay.blogspot.com