Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Review: 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer

Another item that Huiling helped me purchase from London. This retails for 4.99 pounds in Boots.

17 is a brand that is not available in Singapore, and I suggest Watsons BETTER GET THIS BRAND IN. After hearing so much about the brand on Youtube, I cannot help but buy something from the brand.

I was not disappointed! :)

The only flaw that I can think of is the miniscule size of the primer. For 15ml, it seems like an eyelid primer rather than a skin primer.


The semi-liquid texture of the primer can be quite intimidating when you first squeeze it out of the container. It's like as if it's going to stay being so thick in consistency after you spread it all out. However, to my very pleasant surprise, the primer spreads out nicely and easily just with your fingers.

After application, my skin looks matte-r, and the pores that are very much visible around the nose area were subtly concealed. This primer is not a miracle-producing machine, but I'm quite happy with the subtle effects.

Another matter that is worth applauding is how this primer really make your foundation long-lasting! I tried this in Madrid, the epitome of hot sunny weather during my Europe trip, and my usually-will-melt-in-3-hours foundation lasted a great deal longer!


If this was available, I WILL STOCK UP! Go get it! :)

No comments: