Wednesday, June 22, 2011

BACK FROM 23-DAY EUROTRIP! :D

Finally survived the various ordeals from the EPIC 23-day europe trip. The other guys are still around Eastern Europe and will only be back a week from now.

Tales from my Europe trip will be told when I finally finish editing my photos (I have 1400+ photos to filter and edit. ARGH) and so I shall post about my past travels! :D

Still can't forget about my Santorini experience. BEST ISLAND EVER.


Wang and I outside of Skansen, waiting for the other guys to finish touring the park/zoo. And I realised I was wearing my glittery TOMS in this photo, which sadly has been thrown away in Madrid because it has fallen apart. RIP chio TOMS.


I met Mervin in Venice. This meeting is purely coincidental. I was asking him to meet somewhere in Paris because we were there at the same exact period, but didn't so I figured we will meet in Singapore. We went to Venice, stayed for a night at Ostello Venezia, and then when I went up to konkon's and alan's room, I realised eh got Singaporeans! (I saw Eugene - Mervin's friend) Then the three of us went down for breakfast and Emery was telling us how Ellen saw her friends in the hostel also. I turned my head to my right, and TADAH MERVIN WAS THERE!!!! What the hell seriously. The odds were too small, still can meet. Mervin and I upz our friendship already. HAHAHA.

PS: ya, even my friends call him Wu Zhun now. hahahaha. SIASIA AND LILY TELL LENNY THIS! :DD


The moments before I got pooped on by the stupid donkey. STUPID RACING DONKEYS. The donkeys look cute in this photo right? NO, THEY ARE MENACING LITTLE POOPING MACHINES. And another one had diarrhoea, its poop was RUNNY. EEEEEEEEE.


We made it to the highest point of one of the many volcanic islands in Santorini. Major shag, but the view made it all worthwhile.



Athens hosted the Summer Olympics in 2004 and so we decided to visit the stadium. I guess it's similar to all other countries that have hosted the olympics before; the stadium was mad silent with only immigrants occupying the place, graffiti was everywhere, it was just a waste of money. :(

We tried to get into the stadium but we can't so erm, just camwhore outside lar!



From my eastern europe roadtrip! We were outside the Berliner Dome!



I forgot where this was. I think it's Munich?



Trying to write as many blogposts as possible! Konkon helped me buy some UK cosmetic stuff and I got some eyeliners from a local French brand. Reviews coming soon! :D

No comments: