Sunday, April 10, 2011

what can i do without shopping?

When I'm out and I have money in my wallet, I just spend.

In my defence, I only look at sale items and all the items I bought from Monki were 75% off. So I ended up saving S$150 okay! =S

Monki Black Semi-Maxi Dress for 100SEK, down from 400SEK.
This is a wee bit sheer, but solvable with a longer inner tank.


Longer inner tank for above dress. 50SEK down from 200SEK.


Favourite purchase. Asymmetrical Purple Checkered Blouse. 100SEK down from 400SEK.
This is a very unique piece! There are actually 3 buttons at the side, so that you can make the buttonline asymmetrical as well. Versatile!


Random shot that I took today while I was out.


I really just wore this out, without any outer jacket whatsoever. Can die. The wind was damn bloody strong. D:



Lazy day, so anyhow match black stuff. LOL.


What the left side of my table looks like now. Therapeutic in a weird sense.


I LOVE MY NEW VINTAGE JACKET. YAYNESS.




2 comments:

under_twenty said...

I LOVE YOUR RING COLLECTION!

oh, and it's lily here btw, cos I'm sign in under my shop's name haha

Fitrina Lim said...

HI LILY :D