Sunday, April 10, 2011

New layout for a new obsession

I figure the old layout was too depressing and I do need lots of colours in my life!

The thing that I really am bugged about is the disappearance of the cbox - or that box that allows my friends to type in whatever they like at the side of the page, and of course the box that is a hit among spammers.

Now you guys have no choice, but to finish reading the entire thing, and if you want to comment, you gotta click the comment box. So troublesome for my readers, but if that were to be traded with an exuberant blog layout, that I'll take it.

YAY FOR COLOURS AND CHILDISH FONTS! :D

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG this is so prrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeetty
LOL! nice skin. i hope u are as cheerful with the skin now(:

Fitrina Lim said...

THANK YOU LOHLOHHHH :D

shang ying said...

this is niceeeeeeeee! take good care fifi! im gonna be busy w all my final projects+presentations & exams )):

TALK TO YOU SOON! <3

Fitrina said...

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS SHANG SHANG! YOU WILL ROCK IT! :DD

Anonymous said...

Loving the new layout and font! Now, if you'll only go over to wordpress...

Eef said...

shit this is eeeeeeef. same for the previous comment.

Fitrina Lim said...

NOOOO WILL NEVER GO TO WORDPRESS. maybe until my photo uploading reaches the limit. haha. love that FEE FEE BTW.