Sunday, January 23, 2011

SORRY SORRY

I'm really sorry about the lack of blogging. The Swedish life has slowly been adopted by my body, meaning I'm fucking lazy now, even to eat (because sibei expensive).

But I guess photos will be up on facebook, and perhaps I will transfer some of the photos into this blog, maybe like tomorrow?

I have a really huge reading to do for Intercultural Communication, and I predict myself wanting to get distracted. So I shall make a point to blog about my hauls tomorrow! Not putting up haul photos on facebook because THE MOTHER is looking at every single photo and she is sending me a text everyday to NOT SPEND SO MUCH. Actually yesterday I bought 4 tops, 2 bottoms and a beanie for 120 bucks. THAT IS FUCK AWESOME. I'm such a bargain shopper. ZARA SHORTS FOR 26 BUCKS! :))

The January sales here are crazy. Wang, Em, Ced and I are going back on 30th January because apparently that's one of the last few days and they cut prices like 90% off. HOW SIAO IS THAT. MAJOR SIAO.

Okay, need to upload photos first.
YAY.

Do talk to me on the tagboard though, I feel quite sad looking at the spammers on my tagboard. :((

No comments: