Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2nd week in Stockholm!

It's my second week in Stockholm ALREADY. Time passes very quickly, especially when you only see sun 6 hours a day. Life has been good so far, with me cooking more and more and spending less and less, which is always awesome.

Classes in KTH have been rather enlightening because you get so many different nationalities in one class, and so you get different, sometimes alarming, perspectives about a certain topic. But seriously, learning about communications from scratch again is making me want to skip all the lectures. BOO.

By the way, a rather weird digression, I just saw my Physics relief teacher here in Stockholm. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think it was in year 2 of JC and Seira and I used to just stare at him and not do the tutorial. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn awesome. He went down at the same stop as me, STALKING TIME.

We had a Singaporean dinner just last week, and it was awesome! :)


Really nice Nutella Bread Pudding that Emery made. Pity we were too full to enjoy it to the fullest.


Oolong Bubble Tea! YUMMEH!
We made too much pearls, so we used them as penalties for our after-dinner games. Put them in shot glasses, and take them all in one shot. I got one shot, and it was horrible. My goodness.


DIY Char Siew. Wilson Wang is a genius. It tastes exactly like Char Siew. O_O


AND WE HAD LAKSA TOO! WOOHOO!


That's Seda, my corridor mate. She's from Turkey and she was extremely happy that day because her boyfriend came down to see her!


And meet Winnie from Hongkong!


Emery and I went shopping last week and we finally tried the hot dog. It was freak huge. AND FREAK YUMMY.


I have no idea where this is, but it was really a sight. The whole river just became ice. The funny thing is another river which is nearby is just flowing normally!


This is how all underground train stations look like. Well not the same interiors, but every train has a theme attached to it! SO COOL! :)



Charlie! He was a model for Connexscions back when he was on exchange with NTU. Wang knows him before and so automatically we all knew him also. HAHA. He brought us to a Thai restaurant and it was really good!



and the Student Union brought us all exchange students to an ice-skating trip. Everyone was enjoying themselves except for sad me. :(


MY SKATING SHOES SIZES WERE ALL OUT. 38 39 40 ALL OUT. so suay. :(( So i guarded their bags. HAHA.

It was fun watching Cedrick fall though. HEE.


No comments: