Thursday, December 30, 2010

probably the last haul from singapore. O_O


This is creepy. I'm not going to do anymore online shopping in Singapore because I'm flying off in 12 days' time. O_O.

(Before I start, can I please please request that people who read my blog just comment on my tagboard? It's flooded with siao advertisements and I think the advertisements will be more rampant when nobody writes on the tagboard! THANKYOUVERYMUCH!)

The addiction to Destination Truth has subsided since I finished watching 4 seasons in 2 days. If you are wondering how the hell I manage to accomplish that, well, I only watched the ghost-hunting part. The monster-hunting parts are rubbish. Like serious rubbish. Being in the jungle in a part of the world so remote means there are probably some undiscovered species; so villagers' words should not be listened to. The ghost-hunting ones, on the other hand, are downright freaky. Go and watch the videos on YouTube, they are all there.

Before I dwell and dwell, AND dwell further about Destination Truth. It's time for the possibly LAST haul post from Singapore. The next one will be from Stockholm. THE THOUGHT IS EXCITING.

I found this really awesome eBay seller who sold brand new sold-in-USA only items at awesome prices. Hence, I clicked away!

I got myself an e.l.f Stipple Brush, and e.l.f Mechanical Eyelash Curler and wetnwild Natural Wear Foundation.

The brush should be fairly new because I have yet to see a huge response from the Singapore beauty bloggers.

The eyelash curler is considered a phenomenon. Something so cheap (retails for US$1 on the website) and yet on par with Shu Uemura's eyelash curler; to Western lashes, this curler does a better job. Main reason for that: this e.l.f one allows more pressure on the lashes that make it much more easy to curl - which is awesome for sturdier Western lashes. I'm rather fearful of using this constantly on my lashes because Asian lashes are weaker and more prone to brittleness, so I wouldn't want to hurt my lashes and see them all drop out! THE HORROR!

The foundation smells like ammonia. The sponge looks ominous. The only good thing about this foundation is that I realise how nice the eBay seller was. She sent me the wrong colour, and when I told her, she just posted the right colour straight away without even asking for an exchange. That is awesome.

And so I'm giving the lighter one to my santee. HEEHEE.


The e.l.f. Stipple Brush looks okay but feels AMAZING. How this costs US$3 I really don't understand!!


I also went to the L'oreal Christmas Sale. What a funny encounter. For the first time in my life, I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO BE THERE. I was so embarrassed that I waited for all my other accomplices to arrive before proceeding in. HAHA.

I got myself my favourite foundation (this time in the CORRECT colour), some concealers and lipbalms for Stockholm.


And some more stuff for Stockholm. I'm still wondering how all these and my apparels and my shoes and other things will add up to 30 kilo ONLY. I need some miracles.


Cotton On was having yet another sale. Got some awesome skirts.
These 2 were S$22.50 in total I think.


And of course, the recently reviewed e.l.f beauty encyclopedias.


This blazer from New Look is major. I got it for S$23.90, almost a quarter of the original price. Massive O_O. New Look is heaven to me. Because I always last pieces of apparels in my size, and because they were last pieces, the prices will be CUT CUT CUT!


These are from my dear STEPHANIE! :))

We finally went out, together with Melanie and Meiyu, and she got me these things to bring to Stockholm! The thermal is awesome for period cramps or just for really bad cold days and the gorilla softtoy is just for awesome hugging! YAY! THANKYOU STUFU! :))


Got this long romper from Uniqlo. It was under 20 bucks. Kind of mad how low the prices were going.

It looks really really long, but the ends scrunch up so the fabric just stays on your ankle. I look extremely tall wearing this. WOOTS> CANNOT WAIT TO WEAR THIS TOMORROW.

I also got a pair of slacks from Uniqlo. It was 9.90. Madness price. I got it for sleeping and slacking purposes. :)


And lastly, I thank my grandmother for this rather shocking, yet awesome birthday-christmas gift. I HAVE AN LV BAG! :)


No comments: