Thursday, November 18, 2010

what is all this rubbish

Being in university kills my social life. Actually no, I should say being in a university so indulgent in social media kills my life. Perhaps I shouldn't blame the university but myself.

Back in the days, I don't own a laptop, I don't surf the net 24/7 (because there's no need to), I don't use the computer at all because the one I had last time took ages to start up.

Hence, I was sleeping earlier, I was also studying more consistently and most importantly I was constantly out and about.

Nowadays I just lie down on my bed and watch videos, which is a horrible transition because it's really bad for the tummy! Imagine all the fats accumulating there! And there's no way a university student can do without the internet because we are always doing some project/research and that requires the magical world of the web!

Aiyoh.

I should really limit my internet usage. I'm becoming a couch-potato (the term has since been upgraded because it's now used towards the computer more than the television) and I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE!

And the exams are coming.

Oh Lord help me.

SHALL LIMIT TO 2 EPISODES PER DAY. NO MORE THAN THAT!

No comments: