Thursday, November 11, 2010

asos shades

Finally got my asos order #2 in. Quite happy with the purchases since all of them fit damn well; just bitter that my shorts were out of stock. bummer.

I like the shades that I bought though. Yum to all of them.

This is the first pair. I think I got the wrong colour. White is really a bad colour to get because I'm a heavy foundation user. The foundation on my face will soil the shades! :( Only for days when I feel secure enough to not use foundation. BLAH. But this was 2 pounds only, so cheapo right. :)


This pair is my favourite. Wearing this make my face look so much smaller. Teehee.


The quirky pair. I feel like making a real prescribed glasses out of this pair. :) We see how it goes.



All these shades will come in handy for my exchange! HOORAH! :)

No comments: