Sunday, October 17, 2010

COLLECTIVE HAUL PART 2

This is the 2nd part to my collective haul. Part 1 is just right after this post! :)

Mostly cosmetics that I accumulated over the many many weeks.

5 new lipsticks. 3 from Stage and 2 from nyx.



I like how the stage lipsticks are so moisturising on the lips. And the colours are not the jarring kind, so they are all awesome everyday colours. The nyx lipsticks are more extreme though. They are both on the blacker side and these lipsticks are bought for photoshoot/freelance purposes. :)


I got myself an awesome deal from sg_beauty. All these items for 10 bucks!

Maybelline blusher and mark eyeshadow.

I'm a huge fan of the blusher since the colour is so wearable, but the eyeshadow is just alright for me. Good for lining the lower lid but rather rubbish for smokey eye effect.



Rimmel eyeshadow.

I'm so disappointed with this product. The swatches below were swatched after i vigorously tried to get some colour of the product. The pigmentations are utter rubbish! The white is a good highlight colour though.



I'm always on the lookout for L.A. Colors palettes because they have pigmented eyeshadows with a downplay on the shimmers; more on the metallic side I think.

These colours are really colours for the spring season! Red is really bad for Asian skin but I guess mixing it up with black will be a good solution. Everything with black is awesome.



No comments: