Sunday, October 17, 2010

COLLECTIVE HAUL PART 1

Nothing beats blogging about random hauls after 2 vomit-inducing midterms. 257 midterm had answers so simple to choose from that it was also so easy to make careless mistakes (i have made a few already. hohum) 207 midterm was much better because things that I studied came out, and things that I ignored didn't, so that itself was already a relief. Sly Dr. D.

I went out with Yinghui today! :) Such a spontaneous decision. But I need to fatten her up! She has become so much thinner after her dengue fever stint. In the process, I also sacrificed myself by eating as much as she is eating. At the rate I'm going, I may come back a potato when recess week is over.

This is collective haul part 1, which is mainly the apparel and accessories part. Cosmetic haul will be in part 2! :)

I bought this moroccan-military style blazer for 20 bucks at Newlook. It was previously 109.90. Utter siaoness. I cannot wait to wear it!


I got the following 2 for 50 bucks online. Have yet to wear them out yet though. First thing to do is to iron them! (procrastination is a bitch)



HEEHEE. Hello Kitty pullover for 24 bucks. I bought this to spite huiying since she loves Hello Kitty so much, but in the end I think I'm in love with this pullover. So comfy and so spacious. There are times when I just sleep in this. :)


The following 2 were 15 bucks each from Bugis Street. Bugis Street is a really a must-go for shopaholics. I'm intending to go there once every 2-3 months, so that I can see new styles there. They sell blogshop stuff, BUT AT A OHSOMUCH CHEAPER RATE!



Cotton on shirt for 10 bucks. I got myself a pair of polka-dot shorts for 10 bucks and also a black skirt for 24.95 from cotton on.


New shoes! I can't remember how much this pair was retailing for. 15-20 bucks I guess? Bought it from Bugis Street also! It's a very queer pair of footwear, but I just love the quirkiness. This and something polka-dotted will go so well together!



A pair of sandals from Cotton On. I regret buying this colour because it clashes with everything that I wear, but I guess that means I have to get more black apparels. Heeee, more excuses to shop.


Pardon the ugly toenails. I knocked both on the door at 2 separate occasions. :(


A pair of sneakers from Cotton On once again. (I think I can be the brand's ambassador) Will look damn gungho with a pair of blinged top and boyfriend jeans.



Leopard print wedges. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE. it was 30 bucks only. DAMN AWESOME. :)


Accessories!

2 new watches from Bugis Street for 10 bucks total.


Shades from Cotton On for 5 bucks.

Bag from Bugis Street. If I can remember correctly, I think it was 22.50. Hmm. I'm on the fence about this bag because of how cumbersome it is. But still chio, so I don't really care lar.


A choochootrain ring from Func Decko for 9.90. Yinghui got a Volkswagen one too! :)


These photos below were taken using the iPhone when my camera was in low-batt mode; hence, I'm so sorry for the poor quality!

I got myself more earrings from gmarket! 9 pairs for 10-11 bucks including shipping and the white pair is free and it's so fugly that I threw them away. =/



I AM IN LOVE WITH THE OWL PAIR! :)



No comments: