Sunday, September 12, 2010

love the way they line up.

Coding has been a bitch, but I managed to complete 18 dvds already. 7 more to go and I'm off to some hardcore data-entry nightmare.

School will start officially next week, and to tell you the truth, I'm quite excited to study and analyse all my materials. It has been long since I have this drive to mug, and guess it's time to channel my motivation to reality!

Blogging has consisted of more and more haul posts, which I'm rather sorry for. I used to have accounts that I encounter with my friends etc, and now they are mostly ignored. (The posts, not the friends!)

Oh well, it's all because of laziness. HAHA.

Moving on to the hauling...

I bought some earrings/studs off Gmarket and each was less than a dollar. I can't remember the exact prices.

And because I bought more than 5, I received a pair of rose studs for free, as well as a tea tree lotion.


So whimsical. When I saw this, I knew I had to get it!



The bow-pearl studs is my favourite pair amongst all. Elegant yet not ahjumma-ish. :D




MY REALLY HUGE ELF HAUL is here after a long 3-week wait. And so, this was purchased before my makeup ban. hoho.

In total, I bought 3 bronzers, 4 all-over sticks, 4 eyeshadow palettes, a shimmer eyeliner from the regular line and a bronzer from the studio line.


First off, is the Cool Bronzer from the Studio Line. I already have the Warm Bronzer, and I love the pigmentation so much that I have to get this other bronzer.


I love how there's a pink component to this bronzer. When I mix them all, the colour seems less jarring, unlike the 2 really brown ones that you see on the palette.

Since I'm not that tanned, the sligthest brown will show up on my cheeks, and so this pink helps to tone things down.


I also got 3 Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed, Matte Bronze and Luminance (names are in order).


Sun Kissed has got to be my favourite! Subtle shimmers amidst the gorgeous taupey-brown colour. I bought matte bronze for photoshoot purposes. More often than not, I was required to create a deep contoured look on the model, but my current bronzers are all really sheer. This shade should do the job! And Luminance is great for days when I want really little amount of gunk on my face.


4 All Over Colour Sticks in Pink Lemonade, Toasted, Lilac Petal and Golden Peach. I bought these just to complete my collection of All Over Colout Sticks. They are really really a darling to use. :D



4 Brightening Eye Colours in Ethereal, Glam, Hazy Hazel and Rocker.

elf eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented considering how cheap these were. All elf regular items are US$1 each, while the studio line costs US$3 each.

So cheap, yet so good, and erm made in China. Nothing wrong with loving the tiongs once in a while heh?


First up is Ethereal.

Such a pretty palette for days when you embrace neutrality. Such beautiful warm colours!



Up next is GLAM. The photo is not doing the hot pink shade any justice. It's really fluorescent in real life! and the glittery black is so awesome for smoky night-time looks.



HAZY HAZEL - another fuss free combination of colours. I would use the purple on the lower eyelids just to give a pop of colour when you least expect it.



ROCKER - the only palette that I was disappointed with. The white shadow has chunks and chunks of large glitter particles. I am so put off by it already, imagine if these particles drop into my eye! What a hazardous palette huh?



Finally, I got the Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil. This actually caught my by surprise since I have never tried elf eyeliner pencils before. I thought that it would have a hard pencil lead, rather than the always favourable creamy ones. But, this pencil lead is so creamy it can match higher-end brands! :D SO AWESOME!

Guess when I'm off my makeup ban, I will get more Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils!! :D



And now off to my 257 readings! I'm on panel tomorrow! Hope Marko doesn't grill me! HOPE LEONARD HOW ANSWERS ALL HIS QUESTIONS! :D

No comments: