Friday, July 16, 2010

the rush

I am done with coding 1287 of Channel 8's food-related advertisements. :D

Upcoming posts will be about:
1. Recent cosmetics haul
2. Haagen Dazs event + fLIPR photoshoot for ISSUE 3

Order of these coming posts are not fixed though. HAHA. depending on how cooperative Singpost is. :D

I cried this morning because I think I have constipation. A very inappropriate topic to be mentioned, but i urge my readers to give me advices on how to solve this calamity. (Oh, the reason I cried was because my tummy was bloated and I really felt like an elephant. Bimbotic I know, but you always will have these days.)

OOH!

Maybe I should post up photos of the model's makeup as well! :D

I hope the model has great skin and great lip condition. *crosses fingers*

No comments: