Sunday, July 11, 2010

major haulage part 1

It's 3am. ohmygoodness. This lifestyle is killing my sleeping habit and ruining my skin condition.

In desperate need of a facial.

The title reads "major haulage part 1". The parts exist because I just paid for a whole lot of cosmetics from sg_beauty. LOL.

Talk about self-control. Ohwell, I shall starve this coming week. Hide at home and not go out at all.


Firstly, Topshop shirt/dress for 10 bucks from Ebay. This is super see through. Need to find some kind of dress that can be worn underneath this monstrosity.


The next 2 dresses were 2 for 25 bucks, both from Forever 21 I think.

Extremely short dress, good with leggings. I'm loving the mixed tribal prints though. Kind of like different patches of cloth sewn together.


This was a size S and I could fit into it. Sizes baffle me sometimes.


Ah, this dress that brightened my really horrid Friday.

I have never ordered this dress before and it came in my mail, complete with my address and name spelled as Futriana.

I guess I joined too many contests and maybe I don't even remember winning anything. LOL.


3 purchases below are for $40.

Forever 21 V-neck tee. This is uber comfortable. I need more of this kind of tees!


Marc Jacobs shirt. Extremely soft material. The only downside will be that it's quite figure hugging on the waist area and I don't really have flat abs. hohum. Shall work on those abs. HAHA.


Zipia cardigan.

Very very long cardigan. Good for lazy days. =D


Since Daiso opened in Bukit Panjang Plaza, I have been frequenting it a lot. Bought some snacks for my drama marathon. :D


And loose powder.

I have yet to try this though. But from what i read in beauty blogs, it's quite good! :D


Lenny is awesome. He went to some kind of event and he got a really awesome goodie bag. These Hada Labo toner packs are quite good! One pack can be used up to 3 times I think. Awesome awesome.


Oh and I received some vouchers from Lenny! Good thing I'm turning 21 in August. These vouchers expire on 30 Sep 2010 and they only allow customers who are 21 years old and above.

DAIYANGTIAN! :D (But this photo very spastic le)


Sounds damn awesome!
I have 4 and so I need KAKIs to go with me!


Part 2 will come maybe next Friday?

I'm really angry with NTU because my pay IS STILL NOT IN! motherfuckers.

Shall sleep now.

No comments: