Monday, June 14, 2010

L'oreal Beauty Sale V2

Finally some photos of the things that I bought today at the sale. I do think that I should have bought some lipsticks. I shall see again on Wednesday before I meet Kenny for some Indo food-tasting. =D

I spent a total of 155 bucks. Quite a lot. So starvation regime is ongoing. Either I eat things that are available in my house (instant noodles) or nothing. Good plan.

This time round, I focused more on skincare, body and hair because the cosmetics were repetitive from past sales. Though L'oreal had some awesome deals that I cannot miss out on.

Here's the family portrait!


Perfect Slim Night - 2 for $15 (I am flabby and due to bad genetics, I have dimples on various parts)


Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Smoother - $10 each


Perfect Slim Pro-Massage - 2 for $15 (same reason as 1st product)


L'oreal Elseve Shampoo (assorted) - 2 for $10


L'oreal Elseve Conditioner - 2 for $10

All four are in 400 ml containers. Great savings. =D


Vichy Normaderm Toner - $10

Vichy counter was INSANE! People rushed for it and after 30 minutes GONE GONE GONE! I was lucky enough to get this. SIAO ONE.


Maybelline Angelfit Foundation + Refill - $15
L'oreal foundation, concealer and blusher - part of 4 for $20
L'orea liquid foundation - $10


Maybelline MAGNUM mascara - $10 (FINALLY A NEW MASCARA)
L'oreal kohl liners, liquid liners and eyeshadow palette - part of 4 for $20 (Yes I bought 8)


Swatches of everything.

Looking rather pathetic because I used my iPhone camera since the stupid digicam is down.
Aiyah, my bad. HAHA.


I'm going to try the slimming products now. SO EXCITED!

Oh by the way, this is really random. I was cleaning my room and I counted 41 pairs of shoes, not counting slippers. I am flabbergasted.

No comments: