Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have eyeshadows to last me 12 generations.

Another haul post! Techinally it's not entirely a haul post because the makeup stuff are all from Seira in UK! =D

Cotton On sunglasses! 5 bucks each

I am going back to get some aviators, which are 6 bucks each. Awesome price.




These are all the stuff that Seira got for me. Well, of course I conjured up a list for her. I mentioned to get some Sleek palettes, and she gave me all 4 main palettes. AWESOME POSSUM.


The face products.

2true is a UAE product and I guess the quality of their packaging is rather lousy. HAHA. But ohmygosh I love the smell of their pressed powder! Like baby powder! And it contains alot so I predict a long-time relationship with this powder!

Rimmel Pressed Powder is a repeat buy. Love the one that Lily bought for me for Christmas, and so I got a back-up! =D


Rimmel mascara and eyeliner.
2True eyeliner.


The stars of this post! SLEEK PALETTES in ACID, SUNSET, THE ORIGINAL and STORM.


Starting with THE ORIGINAL.

A palette with all the possible neutral colours and 1 or 2 pop of colours for a refreshing change. I like this palette and my favourite colour here should be the very awesome moss green at the right end of the 1st row.


Swatches for THE ORIGINAL


STORM

This has got to be my favourite palette because of the existence of matte nude brown and matte taupe colours. The nude brown is almost exactly similar to the colour of my eyelid, which means whenever I feel like doing only-eyeliner look, I can rely on this colour as a base powder to prevent the eyeliner from smudging. Weeeeee.

Of course another reason why I like this so much is because of the neutrality of this palette. Most of the time, my eye look will be smoky, and this palette allows much flexibility for a smoky look!


Swatches for STORM


SUNSET

Rather unique colours, with the bright orange and copper colours all combined in one palette. I guess the bright blue emulate the sea huh?

A very pretty palette with some colours that I will never dare to touch like the killer red beside the matte black. Red eyeshadows make my eyes look swollen, hence I tend to avoid them. However, I tried this colour just now just to make sure, and I believe that the pearlescent effects actually diminish the swollen look. Maybe I was just too happy to be able to obtain so many palettes in one go. Well, shall wear it out one day, and please comment on that day's eyelook. HAHA.


Swatches for SUNSET.


ACID

Crazy crazy palette with NEON colours. I must say that the neon colours are coming out super powdery. This means that the tendency for fallouts while applying is very very high. Pigmentations of neon colours are not that great as well. The neon green is really pretty though. I can see myself applying it on the lower lids as an eyeliner. SO SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT! =D

No idea why the silver is in this palette though. HAHA


Swatches for ACID.


In all, most of the colours are shimmery with the majority having quite big chunks of glitter. It's manageable for me because I like shimmery eyes, but I really hate it when the glitters fall on my cheeks and then I look like a shining trophy.

Apart from that, I am really really happy!

G11 coming tomorrow too! =D=D REALLY REALLY HAPPY!

No comments: