Wednesday, June 23, 2010

decency surfaced

Coding, FOC, Paparazzi and fLIPR have officially taken over most of my time and so my blogging streak just went poof. I don't really have time to shop, and most of my shopping is done online. The only time I can shop is when I am damn early for a meeting and so I have to kill time. My life sounds sucky all of a sudden.

Let's just summarise recent purchases:

10 masks from gmarket singapore. They were 50 cents each. I ordered 10 green tea ones too, but they were out of stock. ho hum.

I used the orange one last night, and I was surprised at how it constantly stung my eyes. I think the formula that they use is not eye-friendly at all. The problem is the liquid didn't accidentally seep into my eyes or something, they just feel really sting-y. No idea why though. GAH.

But I woke up to a very moisturised face. I guess sacrifices must be made.


Floral skirt for 4 bucks from gmarket also.
I think I'm giving it to my sis.

TOO SMALL FOR ME. HMMPHHHH.


Gmarket jacket - 12 bucks I think?

Material is damn good for 12 bucks. It looks kind of sloppy here, but I assure you the jacket looks smart when worn.


Damn bloody cheap - $3.30 on gmarket.


$3.30 also. From the same seller.

I guess they are selling at such crazy prices because they are clearing stocks. I read in their terms and conditions that once an item is out of stock, no replenishment will be made. Hooray to that.


Purchases from sgselltrade - zipper top for 10 bucks.

The zippers are functional. So if I want the shirt to be looser, I can unzip! =D


Forever 21 Lace dress from same seller as above top. 15 bucks.

Material is rather thin, but at least the skirt part is double layered.


There are certainly more haul posts coming up because I am a bargain-hunter, and because I have awesome friends who buy stuff for me. =D

During paparazzi meeting today, I was exceptionally cheerful because I closed 2 deals on ebay.

I purchased a Diane Von Furstenberg maxi dress for 50 bucks and a pair of Marc Jacobs flats for 30 bucks. Total savings of more than 700 dollars.

I am bloody awesome.

Cheerful week ahead because genting holiday is coming soon! =D

Events summary:
  • 24th June: Meet up with Seira's friend to get my cosmetics from UK! Thanks Seira! After that off to Jo's house for DIY Beauty spread photoshoot.
  • 25th June: FOC Packages must be packed! Meet Huihuan after that to pass her all the coding stuff.
  • 26th June: Hand-delivery to freshies living at Upper Bukit Timah to Bukit Batok (depends on where they allocate me to)
  • 27th June: Facial then off to Kenny's house for mooncake tasting. =D Popo and kungkung will be here too! YAY
  • 28th June: Let's hope G11 arrives before I leave for Genting. Bus ride to Genting at night! =D
What a week. =D

No comments: