Thursday, May 27, 2010

WOOPIE DOOPIE DOOOO

After a month of NO SHOPPING, I am back with a vengeance.

By the way let me just start by telling you about my really freaky experience at Somerset MRT. We were walking down to the control station and there was this transsexual who suddenly stopped in his/her tracks and started saying, "I'm also a model you know? I have big thighs, so I'm a model..." All this while, I already noticed her and I already decided to walk far far far away from her. But her voice just scared me and I walked faster and faster. He/she looked like a freak. O_O The other three guys were running away as well because transsexuals usually attack guys.

I am not against transsexuals. But please lar WHY SHOUT IN PUBLIC ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE A MODEL? =.=

anywayyyyyy

I met up with besties stufu and melon on Wednesday and we had an awesome meal at Holland Village. Yum yum.

Melon brought me my masks from Korea! WOOTS!


She included a whole bunch of samples as well. YAY.

Stufu let me try her extra tube of bb cream. Have yet to try though.


To mark my shopping-ban success, I shopped. HAHA. The irony of things is kind of painful.
We bought a chio present for siashangying also! YAY!

Newlook - earrings 3 for 9.90, previously 9.90 each.


Forever 21 - double-finger ring, LOVE ($5) diamonds ($6)




Cotton On - bangles $2 each, previously 4.95 each


Cotton on - Liquid leggings $5, previously 24.95 (!!!)


Cotton on - Pipe pants (that's how they call it) $10 previously 34.95 (!!!)

My calves look huge and that's because I am pressing them against my bed. LOL
(Excuses, excuses)


Cotton on - Polka dot skirt $5, previously 19.90 (!!!)


Cotton On is crazy. I am going back soon. HAHAHAHA.

I shall continue blogging soon soon soon! Gotta go find a venue for birthday celebration now! Hotel Re! sounds awesome! 398 per night, abit expensive but for 21st birthday, should be negotiable with the mother. =)

No comments: