Saturday, May 29, 2010

defeat

I admit,

After years of hiatus, they are still lingering.

I feel like such a loser.

But Wangwang said that I feel this way "because I have a heart".

This is definitely not an emo post. Just that after an emotional struggle to win this battle, I must admit defeat. The defeat is even more significant because I thought triumph will be mine all along. That crashing down feeling is a little bit too much to take.

Plan for tomorrow:
  • Meet-up with ebay-er to get palettes at paya lebar (88 warm for chan and blush palette for myself!)
  • Meet chan at amk mrt and we get KOI together. (HOORAH)
  • Go to chan's house to chiong the codings.
  • Go home and chiong more codings.
Sunday is Bt Timah Hill day and more codings to be done.

28 dvds to be rushed before 2nd june. ZOMG.

No comments: