Monday, May 17, 2010

decency shown

It's really quite amazing how time flies when you are lazying around. I was nua-ing every single day after the Genting trip and it's now MONDAY again.

I have work waiting for me later at 830am at Nanyang Polytechnic and I'm not sleeping yet because I foolishly chugged down a cup of coffee due to a predicted migraine. Feeling good and awake. Not a very smart choice since I have been on the net since the morning and I have been to all possible websites. Very bored now.

So I thought to myself, why not blog?

I am that desperate.

First up is an outfit of the day that I donned for Friday's FLIPR meeting. Thoughts about the magazine will be done on another post. Quite excited actually. =)

I just love this kind of look cause it slims me down. MUAHAHAHA.



My Genting haul (nope not included in shopping ban because it's out of Singapore what, muahahaha)

Elianto was the only savior for shopping at Genting. Nothing much cause it wasn't Year End Sale.

Masks - 3 for RM10 (Eve went crazy over this. The guys too. Leonard and Ron bought some too!)
Velvet eyeshadows - RM8 each.
Nailpolish - RM5 each
Makeup wipes - RM12
Eye pads - 2 for RM18 (Eve got the other one in cucumber I think)


Swatch of the eyeshadows! Gotta love the left colour. =)


These were what Chan Huiling got from Elianto. I forgot to include the masks and eyepads that she got. =X

The "eye ball ball" thingy was buy one get one free I think. So were the lipglosses.


Swatch of her "eye ball ball" thingy. Very shimmery indeed! =)


I don't think anyone should be expecting hauls because:
  1. I am on a ONE MONTH long shopping ban. Today is the 15th day. AWESOME.
  2. I need to work my ass off to get the Genting money back. LOL.
  3. In addition to 2, this means that I have to wait for the pay to come in.
  4. I have to plan for FOC. Looking at the current figures makes me hyperventilate. I really hope things will fall to place in their own accords. *crosses fingers*
But this does not stop me from planning on what I want to get when the pay is in and after the month-long ban is over!
  • DENIM SHORTS (Cotton On or New Look, Forever 21's too overpriced)
  • Flared shorts (Floral prints will be AWESOME, but I don't mind plain black)
  • New slippers (cheap ones will do, no need for havaianas because I'm over that phase)
  • funky tops from Bugis (10 bucks each ones.)
  • dresses from Bugis (10 bucks each ones.)
  • A NEW BAG (OMGOSH! this one is a MUST)
  • RINGS RINGS RINGS RINGS. =)
I guess that's all that I can remember now. Well, I can always see new things and get them, can't I?

Time to go over the proposal AGAIN.

I shall go to bibik catering and liangfood's website now. So screwed. 6K for food is no joke,

No comments: