Friday, April 9, 2010

some really awesome stuff

A truly busy week indeed with 202 guide, 206 video and 204 print ad to be submitted BACK TO BACK.

Which is the reason why today is REST DAY! Reward myself for being such an awesome student. =)

This is the print ad that we are going to pass up for 204 Assignment 3. GIRLS, DROOL ON! HAHA.


Some outfit that I conjured up this week. (as you have already noticed, this is a completely substance-less post.)



My killer heels came. ZOMG. This pair is 12 cm tall! I will be 175cm if I wear it. WOOTS. The problem is how I will survive out of the door.


HOOKER HEELS FTW!




And I hauled again! NYX lipstick in Paris and MAC Viva Glam VI! Both are rather striking colours. I'm quite certain Paris will be left untouched. HAHA.

Also in the picture is AVON glitter liner in Black. In my most honest opinion, the glitters were non-existent. But great consistency.




Photos were taken by trusted iPhone.
Very bad quality but heck lar. I didn't charge my camera battery this week. HAHA.

No comments: