Sunday, January 24, 2010

yes you can

When life takes a turn for the worst:

  • watch funny videos on YouTube
  • call your dearest friends and just rant.
  • head into the shower and have a cold pour
when nothing seems to work its magic, get a beer and drink.

For that I thank Steph, Lohla, Mao and Lenny for not letting me turn to the last resort. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I guess our friendship will last, that I can guarantee.

Steph, we need to meet soon. Where's that Mela. All of us are so busy!! Maybe one day, I will stay in hall over the weekend and you guys can come in. =)

Lohla, I always nag at you for no good reason. That's because you are the only one that I can show this character of mine to. Sorry if sometimes it's hurtful, but most of the times, I don't really mean what I say. =(

Mao, ALLIANCE POWER! Thanks for coming back and forth from hall, etc. And YOU ARE STILL THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTOR TO MY WATSONS CARD! =)

Lenny, we always have the same thoughts on certain matters. That helps when usually what I think is considered a minority in the society. Having a friend with the same perspectives is comforting.

For all friends out there, cheers to all of you and let's make our worlds better!

Be sober, be trustworthy and most importantly be friends forever.


No comments: