Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random post about exciting stuff.

Rather impressed by how I managed to digress for every single UCT lecture. Today it was all the fashion blogs that caught my attention.

Lady Gaga is getting freaky. Last time she was unique and fresh. Now she is like a clown. Some say she's an extremist entertainer. I say she needs someone to bring her back to reality. Being different is one thing, being cuckoo is another.
Even Katy Perry wore a nicer Hello Kitty outfit than her. =.=
Oh Lord.
Shoes always catch my attention. Especially shoes that look extremely painful. This is an uber chio pair of oxfords. That detail on the heels is to die for!

And I saw this at both Topshop and Aldo. However they were priced rather dearly. No way am i going to spend that much on a pair of heels, no matter how chio. I'm so going to roam Salvation's Army and Bugis. Wish me luck on that.

I love the lime green one!!! =)

And the ultimate killer pair from Alexander McQueen's latest collection. I'm amazed by the heels but just by looking at the models walk, I feel their pain. Some of them walked so awkwardly that you watch, cringing in fear of them slipping and twisting their bamboo ankles.

More on such stuff when I have the time to update HAHA.

No comments: