Friday, October 16, 2009

I am feeling the heat

It is quite a wise decision to quit choir.
Because as of now:
1. I am Welfare Head of FOC'10
2. I am in Welfare Sub-Comm for CI CLUB
3. I am in P&P Sub-Comm for CI CLUB

And I still have yet to know the results of whether I made it as Costume and Make-up Manager of Paparazzi. Talk about making my life wholesome. This is freaking awesome. Just the studies and the school! I love it! No sarcasm dripping okay, I am sincere about my elation.

Tomorrow's the job interview. If I get it, perhaps I will work once or twice a week and four times when it's the holidays. =)

December will be rather busy though, with Malaysia shopping trips with OG and carwashing sessions to raise funds with fellow FOC people! =)

And, I think I found a new target! =)woohoo!

No comments: