Saturday, October 3, 2009

PAPARAZZI 2009 ROCKS!! =)

It was rather salient. Kay Wee despite this being his "virgin attempt" at acting was nothing but outstanding! A bit creepy. This is the first time I heard him say so many words.  =)

THE CONCRETE SKIES is rather complex. But it's goodie goodie good. Eldon was very entertaining when he tried to swallow his urge to laugh WITH the audience. But it all worked out because all of them were supposed to be mental patients (or mental doctor with an insane past), so laughing in the midst of garang actions should be normal! 

The worst thing about this is ..... my blistered feet. =(

Thank you papa loh for driving us girls home. If not for you, I would have just walked barefoot home. 

Photos are up on facebook. WOOHOO! I am fast, I know. =)

All my comm studies homework are done! YAY! rest for tonight. Tomorrow study UCT! Test must pawn ATs! 

No comments: