Saturday, October 10, 2009

new taiwan drama!

I have something to look forward to every week. 
I thought it was just another cheesy taiwan drama, especially because Van Ness (yes that's how we are supposed to spell it, according to him) is starring in it. 
I just finished watching the debut and all I can say is, I'm hooked.

Totaling up to just 13 episodes, this is a breath of fresh air from all those draggy shit that I have been watching. Fast-paced and exciting, mild and touching, creepy and weird (hint: stepdad in the show is a pervert!) all at the same time. A definite must-watch for Taiwan drama skeptics. 

Plus points: Ady An is really pretty, Van Ness has grown manly, Tiffany hsu (Ethan Ruan's girlfriend) is hot and the guy acting as Hua Tuo Ye is damn nice. =) 

WHY ONLY 13 EPISODES!!!!!!! Dammit. Tomorrow's the 2nd episode. CAN'T WAIT!! =)

PS: I twitted about how I missed having someone sending me home everyday. I cannot play till damn late anymore le!!! =( 

No comments: