Thursday, October 8, 2009

munching away.

I didn't have dinner today so there's World War 3 inside those organs. Fortunately enough I have chips freshly-bought from Nanyang Mart. 

Which brings me to my point,

NANYANG MART IS FREAKING AWESOME!

Rows and rows and rows of instant noodles. Pringles in every possible flavour, or even some that I have never seen before. London Choco Roll in so many flavours. Chips that are so huge but so cheap. NTU adapters. NTU mugs. NTU shirts. NTU EVERYTHING! I love Nanyang Mart. Hall 2 peeps are so damn lucky. They even have a salon! I'm going to pierce Rachel with my jealous glare the next time I see her. 

Today was definitely not a good day for me.
  1. I went to school in a super market-going attire. Just by that you know that I wasn't in a good mood already.
  2. PMS! Crap.
  3. Then the real thing came and I was curling on my bed to curb the pain.
  4. Choir did not help at all.
  5. I am so bloody fat.
When I'm having a bad day, I will always say I AM BLOODY FAT. 

Brain's not working. Rolls of fat increasing alarmingly. Pimples growing on a super fertilised skin. I am so screwed. My market price will plummet down for sure. I have a sad life lor. 

I have Choir Camp from 9 - 11 december and I'm the group facilitator. And very coincidentally, Gerald (Music IC, and in charge of facilitators) is from AJC and he got taught by MOHAN as well! HAHAHAHAHA. So Choir should be more fun then, but Saturday I have to be in school for choir for 9 freaking hours. Boo to that.

I shall go bathe. This is a super artificial and of-no-value blog post. I just feel like ranting. 

No comments: