Sunday, September 20, 2009

Project Slimdown in progress

I always procrastinate when it comes to slimming down. Hence, I created a yo-yo effect on myself, in which my weight can be pleasantly acceptable or disgustingly disturbing. 

THEREFORE, I'M STARTING PROJECT SLIMDOWN!

Here are the rules I have to adhere:
1. Breakfast only Milo or Iced Coffee.
2. Lunch --> make sure ask for more vegetables
3. Spend money on FRUITS! LOTS OF FRUITS! 
4. Exercise during weekends since weekdays are practically impossible to touch.
5. Weekends: detox time. 
6. Bring a water bottle EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY!
7. Dinner --> either fruits or half of whatever i ordered.

WHO IS FOLLOWING ME! =)

Anyway, Mr Ivan Tan of PAVAROTTI is President of FOC 2010. I AM SO BLOODY HAPPY!
=)
Take that _ _ _ _ _.
HAHAHAHA.

Things to be in:
- sub-comm of JCRC
- sub-com of CI CLUB (either alan/danielle)
- main comm of FOC
- Choir comm.

OOHLALA! BUSY DAYS AHEAD! YEAH! I thrive on busy days!

Ok back to 201. So far I've ben enjoying 201. Not looking forward to 203 though. ew. 

No comments: