Monday, September 21, 2009

Another mini haul post.

My mom brought me to Sheng Shiong today to stock up the food and what-nots in hall. And yes, I have a lot of cup noodles and a lot of packet drinks and also a lot of London ChocoRoll.

I saw this shampoo and since it was 4 bucks and mom's paying, why not give it a try eh? It has been heavily advertised on television, and the models are all Japanese models with fabulous and not computerised hair. So no harm! Shall give it a try while showering tonight. The smell of the shampoo is oh-so-nice. I was sniffing it constantly on the car ride to hall. HAHA.


I have once again proved that I am the bargain queen. Ebay is a fantastic bargain-hunting heaven, if you are willing to wait for treasures to pass by. 

This Pop Beauty Green Eyes palette retails at Sephora for a whopping 65 bucks. 


And I got it for 6 bucks on ebay. WAHAHAHAHA. I am so good nobody can say I'm not. Ok, self-pride moment over. =)

I'm rather glad I didn't buy it when it was half price during the GSS, because honestly, the pigmentation of the eyeshadows is rather ordinary. No wow-factor, and not that horribly bad either. However, the consistency of the eyeshadow is quite powdery, hence for beginners, application can be a tad too messy. I suggest spraying some Brumisateur Evian or simply wetting your brush before application. Better still, get a good eyeshadow base to let all that powder stick to your lid. 

The colours are nice, but I much preferred the Brown Eye palette. 
good buy for 6 bucks though!. 

Ah shit. i forgot to take photo of another Pop beauty item that I got from the same seller. it was a purple glittery stick crayon eyeliner, and I got it for $1.04. HAHA. =) The colour's Freesia if I'm not wrong. Shall post photos next time, in the meantime, go google the image or something. 

First day of Project Slimdown ULTIMATE FAIL! Cause mom brought me back to hall, and she saw the Korean food, and yes, both of us succumbed to temptation, and ate the nice Bulgogi beef. =( NO DINNER TONIGHT!

I'm definitely going defeat 201 today! HUAT AR!

No comments: