Monday, September 14, 2009

Just the hang of it

Things to do before my head goes BOOMZ (so as to quote Riz Low.)

1. FInish up on History write-up (do it overnight even if I have to)
2. Revise French for upcoming test.
3. Write a blog entry on current hauls. Paiseh about that. This will probably come after my French test is over, which is Wednesday.
4. Memorise Halu and Menceceh by tomorrow's choir practice.
5. Read week 6 COM203 readings
6. Read History Week 6 Readings on Wednesday night and before tutorial starts.
7. Revise UCT on Thursday night since am staying in hall due to the fact that relatives are coming to my house to stay. No room for me, so shall stay in hall, probably during weekend too.
8. Shit means must bring more clothes.
9. Might as well do History now.
10. or should I sleep?
11. No I think I should finish up now.

tata.

No comments: