Friday, September 11, 2009

full of guilt

I was supposed to study today. No surprise guessing how that went.

However, I went back to running today and I must say I feel invigorated. Running is my ecstasy. All my anxiety and worries and migraine will dissolve away when I run. I love the cool breeze, I love the dark clouds, I love everything about night runs.

To run to Jeremy's house, it took me 12 minutes. Amazing. I am improving despite a 4 week hiatus from running. LOL.

The upcoming week is going to be real tough because of the many tests looming in.
Hence, we have plans, children.

Sunday - Mark's birthday party. Hence no mugging allowed. Or perhaps can do some when I go back to hall. HAHA.
Monday - crash at Rachel's hall to study French. Our French quiz is on Wednesday.
Tuesday - Lee Hsien Loong visit to NTU. 7-9.30pm. Chay influenced me to go for this and after the long queue, I have decided to not waste the ticket.
Wednesday - choir performance at LT19 + History writeup to be handed in during lecture. Now the performance is during the History lecture. Both clash!! NOO!
Thursday - Start mugging for COM 201 and COM 203 tests.
Weekend - Mug, but you know how that usually goes for me.

Next blogpost will be on recent haul and latest craze. I am so broke. But I don't care. =)

No comments: