Wednesday, September 16, 2009

je ne veux pas travailler

I AM SO RELIEVED THAT CHOIR CONCERT, FRENCH TEST AND HISTORY WRITE-UP ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week has been amazingly fruitful and productive, and very draining. My energy has been sucked so bad that the mere thought of going down a few steps to take a shower is freaking me out. 

Choir concert was, in my most honest opinion, slightly disappointing, or at least when the juniors joined the seniors. All due to the fact that some of us (including moi) weren't very clear with the lyrics of Menceceh Bujang Lapuk. So, in the midst of the performance, you can hear obvious pauses. Not very nice, but over-all it wasn't a bad concert. It was my first concert with the NTU CAC Choir, so i was rather proud of myself. HAHA. =)

Some of us paverts went to Mark's house to celebrate his 21st birthday on Sunday!! 
Some of my lovely seniors + papa loh. 

Yes, he was happy with his new toy. 


My lovelies. =) 

This is Mark's god-daughter. SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

HAUL POST STARTS NOW!

Yes, I got all my clothes and make-up in the mail last week. 


I got this Zara tanktop for 13 bucks, and it was brand new with the tag still on. AMAZING.


Guess how much was this?
It was $1.20 on Ebay. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

This was 8 bucks from Ebay too. I think wearing it with a belt makes me look auntie-ish. 


So I did my usual trick. WRAP SCARF AROUND WAIST! nicer already right? I am still thinking of whether I should wear it off-shoulder or not. 

Another 8 bucks item. it does not look chio at all when worn alone. So i added my AA jacket to insert some pizzazz. 

And finally, this 3 bucks tube-dress from Ebay again! Hooray to Ebay! =)

No surprise where this came from. 11 bucks from Ebay. 
Yes, I finally got my 88 shimmery palette. The colours are all amazingly pigmented and shimmery. For those who hates shimmers, I suggest you skip this product. Just get the matte version or the one with the pearl finish. 
And it does look a bit old because it was second-hand! And there were cracks, hence the cheap pricetag.
If you wonder whether buying 2nd-hand make-up will rot my face or not, don't worry, I have normal skin that's not sensitive at all. And I used my wet brush to clear the first layer for every colour, so yup, caution taken. 


I finally ate the chocolate bar that Kok Wei gave me for my birthday. And all I could say is C'est magnifique. You know how sometimes cheapo chocolates will change taste if you put them in the refrigerator for too long? This one has no such effect at all. 

After I opened the plastic film, all i could smell was mango. Real mangoes, not those puree kind. Really like smelling the real mango fruit. I am very addicted to the smell. 

The taste, my dears, is simply heavenly. And yes, it is so delish that I resisted the temptation of eating it all, so that I can enjoy it for another 2 weeks. Small but sibei worth it portion. 

THANK YOU KOKWEI!


No comments: