Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THANKS PAPAROTI!!

This post is dedicated specially for my lovely paparoti people. Seriously, you guys rock my world! I have to start from the beginning. Long long time way back....

The last segment of FOC was Angel and Mortal. They have two strings hanging from wall to wall and then on the strings were lots of letters from the various Angels (seniors) to their mortals (freshies). And yes, my letter was there. 

So I took quite a while to reply mine because I was procrastinating, as usual, or because I was too forgetful. 

And finally, I replied today. 

Still nothing spectacular about that. 

After COM 201 lecture, Mr Wilson Ng told me he saw a reply from my Angel. And yes, there it was, plus a birthday card and an Etude House plastic bag. So we were all, awwwww, your angel so nice. Then Mr Wilson Ng gestured some weird hand signal for me to turn the card (LOL), and then after like eons (W-O-L-S, I know), I realised the card and presents were actually not from my Angel, but from my OG!!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was super shocked can. LOL. 

Thank you to:
Rachel, Wilson Wang, Eve, Horny huiling, papa loh (ronald), Samantha Kok Ying Hui, Wilsong, Stephanie Quek Huiying, Chay and Kenneth!! =) 

You guys seriously made my day man. After that surprise, I am now more geared up to mug! The link is minimal, but happy mood equals happy mugging! =)

THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS, MUACK MUACK!! =)


And these are my presents. muahahahahahaha. =)
I love paparoti, I love paparoti, I love paparoti. WOOHOO!


No comments: