Monday, August 24, 2009

new findings

To those who love me and want to sms me or talk to me on the phone constantly, I am very sad to tell you that my phone has officially died. The only forms of contact that you can use to find me are through facebook or msn. Or call another person who knows me. 

Sony Ericsson, I fucking condemn your phones for all my life. 
STUPID PHONE THAT KEEPS HANGING EVERY 5 SECONDS!

So yes, I am very deprived now.

BUT, there's a fantastic finding this week! The Indonesian food stall at Canteen A, is fucking fantastic. I think it can rival the Plaza Singapura one. WALAO! DAMN NICE LOR! Or maybe it's because I was real hungry......nevertheless, the fish was damn crispy and she gave me 3 slices of fish. For $3.50, the meal was more than worth it. yum yum, i am going to go back. 

Ok.

Things to do today:
1. complete 4 readings for COM 203, mind you, there are over 100 pages.
2. complete reading chapter 3 of COM 201 textbook
3. complete french homework.

amazing. 

No comments: