Saturday, August 15, 2009

migraine again

I had a taste of Amazing Race around Singapore today. Travelling to Aljunied, back to City Hall, then to Dhoby Ghaut, then back to Jurong East and finally to Boon Lay. 

I bought a pair of F21 basketweave sandals, and I think I have found my new love - any kind of sandals. Sandals are such practical items for uni students who need to walk around the campus the whole day. Sandals are pretty and not feet-eating. Sandals are my new love.

There's something wrong with blogger so no photos for now. Boo.

Anyway, just a recap of what happened today. Boring but I have no topic to write about otherwise.

Jeremy, Lohla, Mao and I went hall-shopping again, and we went back to hall 13 to decorate the room. My pinboard is now half full with photos. =) I think Jo will get a shock when she comes back on Monday. HAHA. 
After that we went to Canteen 13 for dinner. After hearing raves about the Korean food, I ordered the beef ramen. Serious major let-down. The ramen is just instant ramen lor. But the beef's nice. So balanced lar, neutral rating. =.=
Then went to Bakerzin for 50% off classic deserts. Ultimate sinful deed. NO MORE GOOD FOOD FOR THE WEEK!

I just realised that I have been remembering the wrong date for dinner and dance. It's Friday instead of Saturday. GAH! Now plans have to change, and I have to move a lot of stuff into hall tomorrow. Luckily, mao can help me with the moving. MAO IS STRONG! (quoted from msn conversation)

And Lohla is now my fake boyfriend. HAHA. 

I am having super migraine and I just ate the caffox that lenny gave me. 
It has ergotamine tartrate in it and it induces childbirth. Plus it will lead to coronary heart disease, itch, etc etc. 
Fuck.

I WILL NOT DEPEND ON CAFFOX!

No comments: