Tuesday, August 18, 2009

avalanche of emotions.

This week, though supposed to be really exciting, has been quite a disappointment. I really don't know what to do whenever I am faced with situation in which I am stuck on both sides. You want to be social, because if not you will have a miserable university life. But then again, you do not want to be social, especially if being social is a challenge. I have changed and the change is quite drastic. 

The old me, approachable and will take the initiative to know more people.
The new me, like my comfort zone and sometimes unwilling to do more than what is expected.

I am not saying that my university friends are evil mean people. Nah, they are fantastic people. The problem lies with me. No longer can I chatter about anything under the sun. Now I think too much of what is to be spoken. THIS IS SO INFURIATING! 

The nightmare does not end just there. Migraine has officially hit me FULL BLOWN. For 4 straight days, I have been suffering in silence. Vomiting, checked. Fainting, checked. Fear of light and sound, checked. Sudden blackness and then everything back to normal, checked. This is not good at all. I remember the neurologist saying that sometimes the problem is psychological. So is the problem above linked to my current condition?

And why is Battlefield constantly playing on 987fm? I am sick of that song already can? 

No comments: