Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Song For Viola WKWSCI FOC 2009

I will be on a hiatus from 6th to 10th July 2009 for WKWSCI Freshmen Orientation Camp!! =)

Kinda excited about it because the facebook group has enabled me to know loads and loads of new friends, especially those in Pavarotti! Quite bumped that Yan Lan, Charmaine, Jo, Danielle and Fiona were in different groups as me, but hey! it will be fun! =)

And I will be bringing my handphone but I won't check it constantly, and I figure by the 3rd or 4th day, my battery will give way.

I still have yet finish packing my stuff. I am going to pack tonight! Last minute works for me!

Looking forward to FOC! Anyway, I got to know another Pavarotti group member; hi Jasmine! and she's from PJC. haha. 2 more guys from AJC. Hope some of them have cars, so can 'tumpang'.
By the way,

LILY AND LENNY! There's a rumour in my facebook group that we are going to break camp only at 11pm on 10th July. LOL.

No comments: